Sunday, August 8, 2010

Rise N Dine

I had heard that Rise N Dine in Emory Village was good, but it surpassed all expectations. First of all, I tried the housemade lime soda. It is made with lime, simple syrup, club soda, and peppermint. It was the BEST drink I have ever had. Hands down. Like fizzy, fresh limeade. And I believe it was only ~$1.50 or $2.
For lunch I had the A.M. tacos with scrambled eggs, blackbeans, and pico de gallo. I used a little hot sauce on the side and it was delicious.
My plan is to go back for real lunch and try the egg salad sandwich with vegetarian chili. I was very impessed with this place. The only downside is their sanitation grade is an 82 B. What's going on with that?
AMAZING!! http://risendineatl.com/.

1 comment:

  1. wow, an 82 is kind of scary! But that's good that it tastes so good.

    ReplyDelete