Thursday, October 14, 2010

McCormick & Schmick's

For Addison's birthday dinner the family ate at McCormick & Schmick's at Crabtree.http://www.mccormickandschmicks.com/. I had the Blue Crab Tower with Avocado, Mango, Orange Vinaigrette and a cup of the Seafood and Roasted Corn Chowder. As a family we shared the Crab and Shrimp Artichoke Dip with Pita Chips appetizer. I found that the pita chips were a bit too covered in cheese when the crab dip itself would have been more than enough. I enjoyed my blue crab tower, but I wanted it to be like the crab and avocado salad at Cellar 56 in Atlanta - and it was not. It was good in itself though! However, I got the idea to order it from the online picture - and it did not include the 2 shrimp on top like on the website! I will post a picture for comparison.


No comments:

Post a Comment