Tuesday, January 19, 2010

6 months later...

I've been awful at updating this blog.

I have been thinking about turning it into a food blog, since most of my life revolves around school and going out to dinner (and I doubt anyone's interested in school).

So. I get paid Friday and we'll see what restaurants I end up at/if I take pictures and remember what I ate.

I think it would be fun to keep track just for myself. I'm all about looking at some food pictures. I'm hungry right now actually.

Well, we'll see what happens!

2 comments:

  1. I think this is a great idea! You can live vicariously though your blog. Especially since your dream job is an international food taster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I like that this means you'll write in your blog more...I'm working on that one too!

    ReplyDelete