Thursday, September 9, 2010

518 West





I realized I never posted about going to 518 West when I was home. http://www.518west.com/ I wanted to mention it because I like how they have half portions for nearly every entree now and salads as well. I had the half portion of spaghetti and half of the grilled pear salad. The spaghetti should have been put on a smaller plate because it looked kind of puny, but it was very delicious. Even though dad joked that it looked like chef boy r dee (realizing I have no idea how to spell that). I am also posting pictures of mom's lasagna and nanie's eggplant Parmesan (I think? I forgot what exactly she got).

And now I'm hungry for Italian instead of the frozen Indian dinner I just heated. I also just found out that the free food at school next Wednesday is ETHIOPIAN which I have been interested in trying, but I have class during the time it is served. Maybe another time. It is the kind of food I want to try, but think I might not like, so it would have been nice to try for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment