Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Spice Market


Monday night I ate at Spice Market at the midtown W hotel for Ana's birthday. http://www.spicemarketatlanta.com/ It was midtown restaurant week so we all did the fixed price 3 course meal. For my appetizer I had the avocado and radish salad. I didn't realize there was a yummy sauce underneath it until I had already eaten half of it. For my entree I chose the vegetarian vegetables with green curry. It was good, but very spicy! I also wish there was a bigger rice to curry sauce ratio. I took the longest to finish my meal out of all 6 of us because of the spice. The other options were a cod dish that Ana had or some sort of beef with noodles. For dessert I had the Ovaltine Korfi, which was a rich fudge like chocolate with caramelized banana, cream and popcorn on top.

Unfortunately it got dark after the appetizer so that is the only picture I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment