Wednesday, March 24, 2010

FroYo and CupCakes







Today was a BEAUTIFUL day and warm so after work I went and bought frozen yogurt...and then cupcakes. (Don't worry, I haven't eaten the cupcakes yet). It was a bit of a sweet splurge, but this warm weather just made me crave it and I was in the Virginia Highland area for an interview. The yogurt is from Juicy Green and it is plain frozen yogurt with fresh blackberries, strawberries, and almonds. I had NO idea how good REAL frozen yogurt is until I moved here. There are so many yogurt shops around and I had never even heard of one in Raleigh - only about the Pinkberry trend in California. It's so tangy and tastes healthy, not like icecream. The cupcakes are from the Atlanta Cupcake Factory as usual and I got Banana/brown sugar, vanilla/vanilla, lemon/lemon, and the lady convinced me to try chocolate/vanilla with butter toffee. I was leaning towards red velvet/almond or chocolate/oreo, so I hope it's good! She said its their newest flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment