Thursday, March 25, 2010

Stir Fry




I made a stir fry with kung pao sauce last night. It was my first time cooking with tofu! It turned out pretty good but next time I'm going to brown the tofu a little more before putting the rest of the veggies in. I also made a few vegetable pot stickers as a side. I have TONS and TONS of leftovers of this stuff - seriously 4 or 5 more meals worth. I think I might get sick of it. That's what happens when you have only yourself to cook for. Atleast I know it turns out well and can make it if I need to make a meal for guests anytime soon. I am so tired. It's Dooley's week at school and Kid Cudi performed tonight. It was fun to get to go to a free concert and we had free Moe's burritos at school (I forgot to take a picture). We have two girls visiting us for Visit Emory and are sleeping in our living room right now. I'm off to bed so I can get up for my professional development series at 8:30am tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment