Monday, November 1, 2010

Farmstead 303


Last night Ana, Cassandra, and I used a Scoutmob coupon to eat at Farmstead 303. It was a nice Halloween meal. I had the vegetable plate. It was delicious. My favorite part was the squash casserole. I also liked how the green beans were crunchy.

My only complaint was the service. Our waiter forgot to bring our rolls and responded "You still want them?" when I reminded him almost at the end of our meal. When we got a cold piece of cornbread I realized it was because they had run out of biscuits and fresh cornbread. Not so great for 7:30pm. It was Halloween and not very crowded, but I had read reviews of bad service so I am not too forgiving. 50% off with the Scoutmob was nice though. http://farmstead303.squarespace.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment