Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sushi Avenu & Murphy's



Last night Whitney and I ate dinner at Sushi Avenue in Decatur and then went over to Murphy's in Virginia Highlands for dessert.

At Sushi Avenue I had the cucumber salad and the spicy crunchy shrimp roll. The cucumber salad had an amazing dipping sauce, but I was hoping it would have something other that just a ton of cucumbers with it. The sushi roll I had was pretty good for $6.50. I really wanted the double shrimp roll, but at $12 I decided against it. I also ordered some miso soup that was never brought out, and I'm glad because I was full on just the other two orders. http://sushiavenuedecatur.com/

At Murphy's Whitney and I shared the dessert trio. It was amazing!
It had the Vanilla Bean Panna Cotta (interesting texture, but good vanilla taste), the Tollhouse pie with dark & white chocolate cookie batter, oreo crust, and vanilla icecream, as well as the Bonzo, with a fudge browne, cheesecake, dark chocolate mousse, and whipped cream.

My favorite was the Bonzo for sure! I loved the dark chocolate mousse.

No comments:

Post a Comment