Friday, November 5, 2010

Flip Burger



Last weekend Cassandra and I went to see the Atlanta Ballet's performance of Moulin Rouge. Afterwards, we had an early dinner at Flip Burger.

The Pineapple Upsidedown Shake IS THE BEST MILKSHAKE I HAVE EVER HAD! It had cake in the bottom of it and was amazing. I absolutely loved it.

Cassandra has the S'mores shake. They also have a Krispy Kreme shake that neither of us have tried but is intriguing.

I was really hungry so I ordered a small caesar salad, we shared fries, and I got the bacon cheeseburger. Cassandra had some type of barbeque brisket burger that was actually the brisket on TOP of a burger. We thought it would just be barbecue. I forgot to take a picture of my burger which is a shame, but I ended up not eating a lot of the burger part. I get weird about burgers sometimes, and when Cassandra told me that it was okay to eat it cooked medium there because it only came from one cow...I started to get grossed out. Cassandra works in food-borne illnesses so she is used to talking about it, but I don't like to think about what number of cows made up my burger! haha. http://www.flipburgerboutique.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment