Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Cantina 18




Last night Dad, Addison and I went to Cantina 18 in Cameron Village. It was delicious and reminded me of Tin Lizzies in Atlanta. We decided to share the 3 taco platter and each pick our own taco. Addison had the shrimp, dad had chicken, and I had the vegetable taco. I should know better by now that I don't really like veggie tacos, but it was okay. We also shared guacamole and an order of calamari. The tacos came with black beans, rice, and shredded vinegary cabbage that was enough for all of us to share. It was really good. I also liked the sour cream that came with the calamari, it had lime in it.

1 comment:

  1. yummm! i want to try that! also...i love the new layout/theme of the blog! makes me want to come back to the ATL! <3

    ReplyDelete