Saturday, December 4, 2010

Murphy's

ROASTED MUSHROOMS Logan Turnpike grits, poached farm egg, sherry vinegar

This dish was very rich. The grits were delicious and I did eat the poached egg although I am not used to the runny insides. I love sauteed mushrooms and hadn't had them in a long time.

CRISPY GOAT CHEESE SALAD spinach, frisse, spiced walnuts, grilled pear vinaigrette

This salad was my favorite dish that I had tonight. The combination of the warm fried goat cheese with the walnuts, pears, and spinach was delicous and unique.


VANILLA BEAN CREME BRULEE shortbread cookies

I have been very into creme brulee lately. I love the sugared top that reminds me of ice cracking on a pond when you dig into it. I almost forgot about the two little cookies on the side, so they were a nice treat to end with.

No comments:

Post a Comment