Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Qdoba


I haven't been to Qdoba in awhile, so when I went today for lunch I was excited to learn about their Craft 2 deal. It is kind of like Panera Bread's "You Pick Two" and you get to pick 2 smaller size items to go together from their menu. The options are listed below:

Naked Taco Salad™Naked Burrito®
Two TacosTortilla Soup
Grilled QuesadillaNachos
Mexican Gumbo
I had the vegetarian mexican gumbo and a quesadilla. I felt a little rushed and now looking at the menu I wish I had tried the nachos instead of the quesadilla. The one thing I don't like about Qdoba is how its really hard to read the entire menu while you are standing in line and the server is right in front of you staring you down hurry up to place your order.

1 comment:

  1. My sister worked at Qdoba in high school ... she always got to bring home chips & salsa!

    ReplyDelete