Saturday, February 6, 2010

Atlanta Cupcake Factory

Cecile's birthday is Monday and we are celebrating today so I bought her cupcakes from the Atlanta Cupcake Factory! (http://www.theatlantacupcakefactory.com/) They are the most delicious cupcakes. There's a similar place in Raleigh..I can't remember the name right now (but that's probably good because I'm about to bash them) that makes cupcakes but they are too rich and the icing is really thick and hard. These cupcakes are moist and the icing just melts in your mouth. They even make little sugar confections to go on top like little flowers, hearts, and even fish! to decorate them. The people who work there are so nice, they gave me a candle to put in one cupcake and a bunch of little happy birthday toothpicks to decorate. I'm excited to give these to Cecile, I think she just walked in the door to our apartment so I'm going to go find her!







1 comment:

  1. It's called "The Cupcake Shoppe" in Raleigh.
    http://www.thecupcakeshopperaleigh.com/

    ReplyDelete