Monday, February 15, 2010

Edamame

I am craving some edamame right now! I forgot to post this picture when I posted the rest of the Ra pictures yesterday. I'm looking at a take out menu for Thaicoon and trying to debate whether to get sushi while watching the Bachelor. I've got 40 minutes to make my decision...hm.....

edit: In the interest of time and my dwindling bank account, I'm going to eat some of the food I bought at Kroger during my snow scare over the weekend. Hopefully it will still be good. I'll take some pictures if it looks tasty.

1 comment:

  1. That looks amazing!There is something about edamame and reality shows that just go together...American Idol for me. If you don't want to go to a restaurant for edamame, Seapoint Farms has great frozen and flavored edamame.

    ReplyDelete