Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Valentine's Cupcakes

My Valentines cupcakes are not as cute as the Atlanta Cupcake Factory and pretty messy, but they had sprinkles from my fun Valentine's day sprinkle pack! Same pack that I dropped out of the cabinet yesterday and sprinkled the floor with. Oops. I don't think I cooked the cupcakes all the way and the icing wouldn't spread on. This is why I eat out a lot and buy other people desserts as presents instead of making them.
Today was a very long day at school so I came home and took 2 dance classes in a row. Dance101 (Dance101.org) is my new favorite thing in the world. I really think it's worth the expense of classes because I haven't had this much fun or stress relief through working out in a long time! I bought ballet shoes, but lately I've been going to a lot of the hip hop/urban rock/and dance fitness classes. I like the ones taught by the guys better-- I've gone to two classes taught by the same girl and she spends more time talking about her life and how she made up the dance in her living room than actually teaching or making us work up a sweat. The guys are nonstop jumping around so I feel like I'm going to die by the end of class! It's so fun though!!! Also...if I'm lacking on going out to dinner pictures it's because dance classes have replaced my takeout habit.... sorry :) but I will continue to post what I DO eat and try to keep it fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment