Saturday, February 13, 2010

Package Delivery!


I got packages! 2 in one day! Above is what I got from my mom and dad. They had already given me the mirror when they visited the other week. Then they sent me a package with my camera cords that I forgot and also put in a card, a magazine, and a "Mr. Right" who grows 3-4x his size in water. Interesting haha.
The one below was from Angela - chocolate, gummy bears, a vanilla cupcake scented candle, and a card! We always exchange friend Valentine's cards but I was not expecting a whole box full of goodies! That was exciting :) She is a verrrrryy good friend! And knows exactly the kinds of candy and scents that I like, like the coconut ferrero candies and gummy bears that we eat in the car on the way to beach trips.



No comments:

Post a Comment