Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Carrots make your eyesight better...so eat this cake.

If this doesn't make you hungry - you are insane. The most amazing carrot cake I have EVER had, from Buckhead Diner (http://www.buckheadrestaurants.com/diner.html). The icing was perfectly cream cheesy and the cake so moist. See that strawberry on the side? That was maybe the best part. For the rest of my meal I had a portobello mushroom sandwich with a salad and homemade chips. The chips were delicious and the salad had the perfect amount of oil and vinegar dressing. I hate when salads have too much dressing. The sandwich wasn't the best only because I forgot I don't really like the texture of a portobello mushroom as the "meat" substitute in my sandwich. Overall, it was a great restaurant experience, much more elegant than I expected. The waiter's all had cute white outfits and acted like I was somebody important. That's nice when you're used to being young grad student me :] OH my half birthday is Saturday. 22.5. There will be celebration with food! (Actually the celebration will be Cecile's birthday dinner at RA...but that's okay, pictures to come!)

No comments:

Post a Comment