Monday, July 19, 2010

Atkins Park


Friday night I went out to dinner with some friends at Akins Park in the highlands. http://www.atkinspark.com/ . I had the southern burger which has a fried green tomato and homemade pimiento cheese on top. It was REALLY good. I didn't feel like having a real burger so I had the house made blackbean burger. It was gigantic, but a little bland. It probably would have been even more excellent if I got a beef burger. For my side I had fried pickles. They were not the best I've ever had. I always think I'm going to like them and then remember I don't like many things that are breaded and fried. Also the ranch dipping sauce was too thick and had dill in it. If I come back, I'll order a regular burger and the pasta salad. It was good though. I'll definitely go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment