Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Bob's Dogs


Sunday while I was down on the beach, Mom, Dad, and Pa drove down and got me a hot dog! Actually mine is a chili dog without the hot dog part because I don't like it. It was perfect 4th of July beach food. I wish I had one right now. Actually I wish I had eaten at Trolley Stop and gotten a veggie dog THE BEST HOT DOG EVER! 1 Carolina style and 1 Wrightsville style...although I guess if I had bought one in Southport I would have had to edit the Wrightsville part of that order.

1 comment:

  1. NOoooooooooo YOU DID NOT. I have been wanting a trolleystop dog since the 4th and i wanted to walk there with you and get a bald veggie dog...maybe two bald veggie dogs. GRrrrrrrrrrrr. I miss trolleytimes! You don't like the dogs at the place your parents went to? lol a chilli bun...i wouldn't eat the hot dogs here either...i made a veggie sandwich and had potato salad and veggie baked beans and vegan cobbler (my bro was home)

    ReplyDelete