Sunday, July 11, 2010

30 Best Snacks under 200 Calories!

Today while grocery shopping I picked up some snacks from the July issue of Shape Magazine's 30 best new snacks under 200 calories list.



My first try was the Planters NUT-rition Omega-3 mix. The mix of walnuts, cranberries, and chocolate covered soynuts is amazing. I love that it is sodium free as well. I usually don't like salt on mixed nuts and this has absolutely none. I can't wait to try the rest of the snacks throughout the week because this was a hit. I will post as I try!


I skipped over a few of the items that I wanted to try simply because they were $6 each or I couldn't find them in the correct flavor. I want to mention them though incase I get them at a later time. They sounded worth trying:
1) Amy's Gluten Free & Non-Dairy Cake in Chocolate
2) Quaker True Delights Rice Snacks in Sea Sald and Cracked Black Pepper
3) Gardein Seven Grain Crispy Tenders (meatless) ---I had these in the cart as well as the cake and forced myself to put them back. vegetarian food is $$$$!

No comments:

Post a Comment