Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Atlanta Cupcake Factory


Saturday was the first time I had gone to the Atlanta Cupcake Factory this summer. I was excited to try their summer flavors. I got key lime, red velved, pink lemonade, strawberry, and creamsicle cupcakes. Most exciting was the fact that they are now selling what they call truffles- but they are actually CAKE BALLS just like Meredith makes! They just dust the outside with sugar instead of dipping it in melted chocolate. So exciting! They had them in about 8 flavors (similar to the cupcake flavors) and they are .75 cents a piece. I didn't realize they were going to be delicious so I only got two. I ended up having to give away 2 of my cupcakes because I got sick of them, but the cake balls were AMAZING. I wish I had bought 1 cupcake and 10 cake balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment