Monday, July 5, 2010

Indochine (Wilmington, NC)

On my way to Oak Island Saturday I met Leah for lunch in Wilmington. We ate at a place off of Market Street called Indochine. They had REALLY pretty outside seating and the weather was perfect - but they didn't serve lunch outside. I had a rough start because they didn't have what I ordered from the lunch menu (the vegetatian bento box), but the waitress recommended the tomato stew and I was pleasantly surprised. They shouldn't advertise it as a stew because it was really more like a stir fry. I ate every single bit. I also got a salad because Leah got one with her meal, but I think they ended up not charging me for mine. Oh well, their mistake. I also got a Thai Iced tea. I've been ordering them everytime I go to a Thai place ever since someone introduced me to them at Thaicoon here in Atlanta. Leah and I had a wonderful lunch. It was so good to catch up!

I just want to add that I had a wonderful week at home and am safely back in Atlanta! Back to work tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. yummm! i wish i was there! that tea looks AMAZING...may have to order one at java jive!

    ReplyDelete