Friday, July 9, 2010

Donate Blood

This is not food related, but it's my blog so I can do what I want.

Even if its forcing you to read about blood right after you read about my tasty nachos.

I attempted to donate blood today but my iron was too low. I've been taking pills because of my low meat diet, but apparently not enough! Anyways, I am a big advocate of donating blood so try to go and do it if you get a chance. It definitely is worth it for the help that you can give someone in need.


And here are my two t-shirts. I had to wait a long time because their printer broke, so I got free things even though I didn't actually donate. The lady was insistent that I needed a size XL...I asked for a small and she told me that they "run very small" and that it was "like a child's small". Well it looks the same as any other small I've ever worn, but thanks to that lady I now have a size small and XL.





Oh and I lied, this is food related because look at all the goodies I snatched from the free food table.

No comments:

Post a Comment