Thursday, May 6, 2010

Breakfast


Today is a lazy day. I went to Hallmark and got Kelsey's gift for her graduation paty and I have been sitting on the front porch reading ever since. I'm enjoying my day of nothing to do, but tomorrow I will be working at TOA again. I'm glad I get to work some when I'm home because I get really bored if I sit around for more than two days at a time. Last night at Jibarra it was too dark to take pictures of the meal with my phone. I took some on my camera that I will have to upload - but I realized I left my camera cord in Georgia! So it will be awhile, I'll have to do a "very late" cinco de mayo update in June. The food there was good and authentic but some of the tacos were TOO spicy. I could barely eat it without sweating. I got a side salad that was the best part, it had oil and vinegar dressing with corn, beans, and radish. Simple and very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment