Thursday, May 27, 2010

Wedding


So, since my phone is not cooperating. Today will be the day that I post all my food pics from the wedding!

First of all the gorgeous cake. Meredith picked white cake with vanilla icing and strawberries. It was delicious. I wish I had eaten more of it looking back. At the time I was having too much fun to stop and eat much.




We are going backwards here, so now I'll talk about the main course. We had chicken and steak with roasted potatoes and asparagus. I gave my steak away to John so don't worry, it didn't go to waste even though I'm not a steak eater. The chicken and asparagus were my favorite parts and the sauce with them was surprisingly unique. I'm a big sauce person.


Prior to the main course we had salad and bread. In the background you can see one of the "electric lemonades". It was part of the theme of having drinks for something old, new, borrowed and BLUE!




Here's one of Meredith and Kevin dining in style.



Finally, I just love this picture because it shows how romantic the candlelight was and how good the flowers and colors looked against it.




A wonderful day! I wish I could go back and relive it again!!


2 comments:

  1. Sarah,

    You look beautiful! i remember when you were in my wedding 17 years ago! love your food blog. we have the same taste. we just had dinner at our house with your parents. made a yummy slaw with cabbage and apples that you would have enjoyed! hope all is well.

    Aunt Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I wish I could have been there.

    ReplyDelete