Sunday, May 23, 2010

Homemade Pizza




I will start off by saying the wedding was amazing. It was perfect. I will have a whole post about it later this week when I get all the pictures uploaded. For now, I am posting the grilled pizza my dad made for dinner tonight. It was really good, he added mushrooms sauted with onions and shallots and good mozzerella cheese. I added avocado to my personal pizza as well. Dad makes pizza pretty often and I thought these were one of the best. Adding the mushrooms and onion gave it a different taste than usual. He used Clasico tomato and basil sauce and it combined really nicely with that so it didn't just taste like sauce from a jar. I usually love avocado on my pizza, but this time It was flavorful enough that it would have probably been better without the addition.




No comments:

Post a Comment