Wednesday, May 26, 2010

First Day!

First day of work and it went well. I sat in on 3 meetings and am going to be going on some house visits this week. Should be interesting. I just got food from the southern place on the corner (mashed potatoes, macaroni, and fried green tomatoes). I'm about to go eat. I don't have the energy for picture uploading right this very second. I have a ton of food pictures on my phone that I need to delete because the memory is full.

At 7 I'm going to Wired and Fired in Virginia Highlands wiredfired.com/ to paint pottery. I haven't decided exactly what I want to do yet, but I'm thinking something inspired by bright Mexican florals, like the Mexican mirror I have in my room. Paint is not my best medium so I'll just have to see how it turns out. If it's good I'll post it on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment