Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Kelsey's Graduation Cookout




Internet is back up and running. This past Saturday I attended Kelsey's graduation party on a farm in Clayton. We had cheeseburgers, pasta salad, potato salad, beans, and my favorite - deviled eggs. Katie and I went shopping for Meredith's wedding gift at Macy's yesterday and I almost convinced Katie to buy Meredith a cool deviled egg carrier instead of anything on her registry. She ended up going against that. I just love deviled eggs though.
By the way, 3 days until Meredith gets married (!!) and less than a week before I have to go back to Atlanta (sad). I always get sad when I have to go back even though I end up loving it just as much there within a few days. Plus its nice that I have friends to see and fun events (Braves game the first weekend, Zumba classes, etc.).

3 comments:

  1. Lol! Deviled egg carrier. I can't wait to see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY braves game!! we miss you! say hi to NC for me :)

    ReplyDelete