Tuesday, May 18, 2010

No Internet at Home

Our wireless internet is not cooperating with me today. Right now I'm stealing internet from a neighbor I think. It's a really low connection though and I keep getting kicked off. Much less able to post a picture. Probably a good thing considering the horrible junk I ate today. I had McDonalds, cookies at the mall, a cherry Icee and 2 sushi rolls. I feel sort of like the woman Angela and I read about in a gossip magazine who is vying to be the world's heaviest woman. She had 10 cokes, 10 donuts, and 10 shrimp tempura rolls a day. hehe. Atleast I rode my bike yesterday..... and definitely need to tomorrow. The weather has been so blah! This is my last full week not having to work and I just want to go to the pool and be outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment