Friday, May 21, 2010

Meredith's Bridesmaids' Luncheon


Meredith and her mom hosted a beautiful bridesmaids' luncheon this afternoon at Meredith's parents house. Her mom made chicken salad with pecans and grapes that was delicious. I usually don't even eat chicken salad and I ate the whole sandwich. The bread that was on the cucumber sandwiches was also especially good. It reminded me of the sunflower bread at Bear Rock Cafe. We ate lunch and then all the bridesmaids opened our wonderful gifts. We got so many goodies including a monogrammed bag, jewelry and nail polish to wear tomorrow, a framed picture of us with Meredith, as well as multiple other gifts! It was exciting and I'm excited about the rehearsal dinner tonight too. Such an eventful and wonderful weekend to come!
I'm headed to the pool for a few hours, then I'm meeting Molly and Jennifer to ride to the rehearsal together. Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment