Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Bachelorette & Sushi





I never watch the Bachelor or Bachelorette alone but unfortunately I had to last night. It was just not the same. Even though I got some texts from Angela about the crazy singing guy. I can't believe he got a tattoo for Allie that also represents the 11 final guys left in the show. Haha! I can't wait until she finds out about it and kicks him off the show.

Sushi from Thaicoon was also especially fresh last night. Maybe Monday is a good day to get sushi from there. It's sometimes hit or miss with their rolls. I finally got my paycheck so hopefully I'll get the time to go grocery shopping within the next few days! Otherwise I'm going to end up getting way too much take out.


I also realized I am wearing a shirt with British flags on it....this has nothing to do with my World Cup soccer affiliation. I didn't even think about that. hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment