Sunday, June 13, 2010

Farm Burger









Yesterday afternoon Ana and I went to Farm Burger. http://www.farmburger.net/. It's a burger place that just recently opened in Decatur. We tried to go once before but the line was so long that we ended up at Sushi Avenue instead.

I had the #1 Farm Burger with fries and a root beer float. The fries would have been so much better if they had the mayonnaise dipping sauce like at Leon's Full Service. As it was, they were a good texture but I didn't really like them with plain ketchup. The burger had some sort of mayonnaisey sauce that was amazing, caramelized onions and cheese. I asked for mine well done and it was delicious. However- it was deceivingly filling and I felt kind of bad for the rest of the afternoon. That could have also been because I sucked down my root beer float in about 2 seconds. So amazing. Next time I think I would try a side salad because Ana's looked really good with great dressing too.

One last downside that I wanted to point out was that I don't enjoy eating burgers while looking at pictures of farm animals on the wall. Grossed me out. I chose a seat where I could look out the window instead. They also need to get a control on the fly situation in that place or they are going to lose their 100% A sanatation grade! I don't want to be too much of a downer because it really was an amazing burger. I'd consider getting take out for lunch because I don't work too far away in Decatur.

No comments:

Post a Comment