Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Bojangles


This is an old picture from while I was home on vacation. We stopped to eat at Bojangles in Jacksonville, NC on the way back from Emerald Isle. Anyways, I am CRAVING it right now. Yes I usually order weird things, like an egg and cheese biscuit with mashed potatoes and usually dirty rice too. It's so good. I looked up where the nearest Bojangles was and there is only ONE in all of Atlanta. It's in Southwest Atlanta and that's not always the best area so I'm not going to be venturing out to Bojangles. But I still want it.


2 comments:

  1. omg. one of my friends in dc told me that they just opened a bojangles there and he says its so good. i want to go. i would even drive to sw atlanta...but only during the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe we will have to make a trip together! I would only go during the day too...I have heard bad things haha.

    ReplyDelete