Thursday, June 17, 2010

Seasons 52 Review

Although the food was as good as I hoped at Seasons 52, the management left something to be desired. Even though Cassandra made us reservations, we still had to wait for 20 minutes and the staff did not seem concerned at all even when we complained. Our server also told us all about how the Buckhead location of the restaurant has been in the red since they opened (and he had worked there 2 years!). This was in response to us asking why instead of having his personal business card, he had to cross out another name and write in his own.

Apart from those issues, we had a great dinner. (http://www.seasons52.com) We started out by sharing the flatbread with steak, mushrooms, and bleu cheese. It was delicious and I think we all wished we could have had more of it. I don't even really like bleu cheese, but it was melted and that made the taste not as strong.
For dinner I had the Atlantic Salmon with carrots, asparagus, and roasted potatos. I definitely believe that it was under 475 calories because the flavors were simple and it came with a lemon if you wanted more flavoring. The fish was delicious and I liked it just as it was. I used my lemon mainly on the potatos.
For dessert our server brought out a tray of all the different dessert shots and we got to choose directly from the tray. I went with one that tasted like banana pudding, but cakier. It was very good and I didn't mind that I only got a few bites.
I had a great dinner out with Cassie and Cassandra. It's definitely something I'd like to do again. I would have to add that although the prices are not steep at the restaurant, it adds up quickly when you order dessert and an appetizer so keep in mind if you are on a budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment