Sunday, June 27, 2010

Noche

Last Tuesday I ate at Noche in Virginia Highlands with Cassie and Cassandra. I wasn't extremely hungry so I just got one small plate and we shared chips with queso and salsa. I do like their salsa verde a lot. It's one of the best I've had around here. Although I rarely eat Mexican... and this is a Mexican inspired tapas place. For my meal I got the chicken quesadilla. It was very small because as I said..it's a tapas place. I liked how it was arranged on top of salsa and guacamole though. The chicken was good quality and overall I liked it! Sometimes Noche can be hit or miss so I was satisfied. Cassandra got the pulled pork over fried plantains dish that I loved once, but the last time I ordered it it was dry. She said it was good this time so maybe I'll have to give it another chance!**having trouble uploading the quesadilla picture, but I will work on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment