Thursday, June 10, 2010

Moe's

Yogurt Tap again:
update: picture....

I've been very repetitive lately. I'm eating Moe's again for lunch because I had nothing in the apartment to bring and it's the only place that is near my work! Same thing as always, a quesadilla with mushrooms and peppers. I can't even send pictures within this building (bad service), so you'll just have to use your imagination. :P Tonight I am going to be repetitive again and go to yogurt tap after bellydancing class. Maybe that will be my dinner.... I need to get more creative on these food options. It's no fun to update otherwise!



I am going to make a post when I get home about last night. I went to talk to some of the kids going to Hillary's Biostat camp with some other M.P.H. friends of mine. It was really fun telling them about what we do and different classes/internships/career paths we are doing. It was in the penthouse of some apartments on Clairmont campus and it was SO NICE up there. I thought it would just be a random conference room but nope. I took some pictures and we had icecream. It was enjoyable :) I like when people are interested in public health and what I'm doing.






No comments:

Post a Comment