Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Online Sushi Order

See the little blobs on top of the spicy crab roll? Pure nasty.

Today I tried a new trick - ordering sushi online from work. I ordered it from Yami Sushi and Hibachi in Decatur. I remember seeing it on my way home at the intersection of Clairmont and North Decatur Rd. so it should be convenient to pick up. They had a special for 2 rolls for $7.95 and I couldn't resist. I rarely have luck ordering things online so we will see how this goes.

I am getting ready to leave work within the next 15 minutes and go pick up my spicy crab and shrimp tempura rolls! I have also never tried this sushi place in general. It's in a strip mall but sometimes those are the best places.

Wish me luck with my new form of ordering take out and I will update here later!

update: It was not good :( Picture to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment