Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Seasons 52 - Teaser

Turkey Skewer
Okay so I haven't actually been there yet, I'm going tonight. But I am getting sooooo excited just by looking at the menu on the website. I think it's going to be so good! And healthy! How could it get any better. Just look at these pictures from the website (http://www.seasons52.com/). It's a chain so there could be one near you! Also they say they were the first restaurant to have the little desserts in shot glasses. So.... that means before Applebees and the rest of those places did. That makes me feel better because I think of boring family restaurants when I think of desserts in shot glasses.

Tomato Stack Salad
Spinach Salad
Grilled Grouper
Chicken Flatbread
Seasonal Vegetable Plate
Scallops
Desserts

No comments:

Post a Comment